The following methods of payment are accepted by CHATEAU CHALEUR :
We accept PayPal. PayPal is an all-in-one payment solution, which allows customers to accept credit cards and PayPal account balances. Please note that a PayPal account is not required when you make a credit card payment under PayPal.
When providing credit card information, you must be the registered cardholder or have permission from them before a transaction is made.
We do not accept personal cheques, money orders or direct bank transfers. Once you place an order, your PayPal account balance will be deducted.
PayPal is famous for the strict security measures that it implements on all transactions and is one of the leading payment systems where fraud prevention is concerned. With PayPal, you’re protected from checkout to delivery. Please visit www.paypal.com for more information.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
1. All customers are required to registered as CHATEAU CHALEUR member before purchasing our products.
2. Order Confirmation
If the payment is approved, it will automatically direct you back to our site and you will receive an order confirmation via your provided email. If you do not receive your order confirmation email in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder.
3. If you have any difficulties when placing an order and did not receive any email regarding order confirmation, please go to Contact us, our Customer Service team is on hand to support during our Business Hours.
1. Published prices and final invoices are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). Final credit card and PayPal debited amounts may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank commissions.
2. CHATEAU CHALEUR encourages clients to contact their home bank to receive the accurate price conversion and any bank commissions related to the transaction.
3. Please make sure your bank card has enabled the online payment function.
4. Items will not be shipped until the transaction has been cleared.
5. All payment forms are subject to bank verification and review by CHATEAU CHALEUR. We reserve the right to refuse to process any transaction due to unauthorized or suspected fraud or illegal activity.
6. Declined Payment
If your payment has been declined, unfortunately we are not able to reinstate your original order. In this case you will need to place your order again.
There are a few reasons that makes the situation happened:
- Incorrect card details
- Incorrect security code
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment
For credit card problems, please contact your bank for assistance, or you may contact our Customer Care team as we will try to resolve it as we can.